As an Amazon Associate, this blog earns from qualifying purchases that may be made from links in this blog post.
First Lesson Checklist: Ukulele
Everything you will need to make sure your first ukulele lesson is a success!
- Our #1 Amazon Best Seller Music Theory book for understanding the music you play (optional but recommended): https://amzn.to/3hOc5XM
- Pick your first song here: https://shop.bestsheetmusic.com
- A stable ethernet or wifi connection.
- Ethernet will give you the best lesson experience.
- Google Chrome or Safari browser.
- You may not need them, but have them handy, they can make or break the lesson experience for you and your coach to hear each other clearly.
- Test your lesson connection by clicking “join lesson” in your “lessons” or “calendar” tab. If you receive any error messages, take a screen shot and send to email@example.com
- A ukulele with four strings on it. If your ukulele is missing strings get in touch now at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Younger students ages 5-11 may find it more comfortable to play with felt picks: https://amzn.to/2Qlqgt2
- Make a list of your favorite songs and artists. If you can’t think of any, don’t worry, you and your coach talk about what music you like in your lesson.
- Follow @bestmusiccoach for extra music learning!
We are so excited to see you in a lesson! Let’s start playing!